It is for information to all the Faculty members, Staff & Students that NSS Club is organizing a Blood Donation Camp on 21th August, 2018 at the ABESEC premises in association with Rotary Club North. Kindly participate in Blood Donation Camp.
Venue: Seminar Hall, Bhabha Block, Ground Floor
Time: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Students Schedule for Blood Donation is attached. This time our focus is on Second Year and Third Year students, so schedule includes only these sections.
It is entirely a volunteer approach, however as per medical science, Blood donation has many benefits like
- Reduces risk of heart disease
- Burns calories/weight loss
- Reduces the risk of cancer
- Generation of new bloodcells which helps to maintain good health and better immunity.
- Reduces the risk ofbloodinfections
- Balance iron levels in yourblood
- Healthy heart and liver
- Lowering cholesterol
Harsh Khatter, Asstt. Prof, CS Dept
Counselor-NSS Club| +91-9219275292|