Mechanical Engineering Department of ABES Engineering College, Ghaziabad is organizing at its premises an online faculty development program on “Life Skills Development” for the faculty of engineering colleges and polytechnics of all states of the country w.e.f. 30 July to 3 August 2018 in association with NITTTR Chandigarh (NMEICT, MHRD, Govt. of India) in ICT mode.
The FDP highlights are:
- 1. The program is aimed to introduce teachers of technical institutions (polytechnics and engineering colleges) with adequate life skills in order to enable them to pass on these critical skills to their students so as to prepare them as complete individuals with life skills to deal with the everyday challenges in life. The details of the contents are:
- Importance and need to develop life skills in students
- Types of soft skills and hard skills
- Human values
- Time management and its importance in life
- Effective communication
- Emotional intelligence
- Innovation and creativity
- Team building and team work
- Leadership and its importance in all walks of life
- This program is funded by NITTTR Chandigarh (MHRD, Govt. Of India), so there isno fee for participation.
- 3. The faculty shall be given certificate of participation by NITTTR Chandigarh.
Eligibility: Faculty of engineering colleges and polytechnic teachers are eligible to attend the course.
For any further information you may contact Mr. Manabendra Saha (Course- Coordinator) or undersigned.
Mr. Manabendra Saha (9540964594) & Mr. Shivam Sharma (7503753647)